|Book Code :||487|
|Subject Code :||9084|
|Author :||Editorial Board|
|Updated Till :||May/June 2019|
|Publishers :||Read and Write Publications|
Introducing Law A Level Paper 1 Topical Past Papers – an indispensable resource for students preparing for their Law A Level exams. This comprehensive book covers a wide range of topics, providing in-depth coverage of essential areas of law. From the English Legal System and Constitutional Law to Criminal Law and Human Rights, this resource offers a thorough examination of the key concepts and principles needed to excel in the field of law.
1. The English Legal System: Gain a comprehensive understanding of the structure and functioning of the legal system in England and Wales.
2. Contract Law: Explore the principles and rules governing the formation, interpretation, and enforcement of contracts.
3. Tort Law: Delve into the intricacies of civil wrongs and the legal remedies available for personal injury, negligence, and other tortious acts.
4. Criminal Law: Investigate the fundamental principles of criminal liability, offenses, defenses, and the overall criminal justice system.
5. Constitutional Law: Analyze the principles and structures that underpin the distribution of power within a state, including the relationship between the judiciary, executive, and legislative branches.
6. Human Rights: Examine the rights and freedoms protected by national and international human rights instruments and their impact on society.
7. International Law: Explore the principles and legal framework governing relations between states and international organizations.
8. Business Law: Discover the legal principles and regulations relevant to commercial transactions and business entities.
9. Property Law: Understand the legal rights and interests in land and other forms of property ownership.
10. Succession Law: Study the rules and principles governing the transfer of property upon death and the administration of estates.
1. Focus and Preparation: Identify the key areas of law to concentrate on for your exam, ensuring comprehensive coverage of the syllabus.
2. Exam-Style Practice: Practice answering questions in the style and format of the actual exam, refining your technique and familiarizing yourself with the exam structure.
3. Strengths and Weaknesses Analysis: Assess your understanding of different areas of law, pinpointing your strengths and areas that require further attention.
4. Time Management Improvement: Enhance your time management skills by practicing with past papers, allowing you to allocate your time effectively during the exam.
If you are pursuing Law A Level, Law A Level Paper 1 Topical Past Papers is an invaluable resource to help you excel in your exams. Whether you are aiming for a solid foundation of legal knowledge or striving for top scores, this resource provides the practice and guidance needed to succeed. Prepare with confidence, sharpen your legal skills, and achieve outstanding results with this comprehensive and essential study aid.