1. Information We Collect
We may collect personal identification information from you in various ways, including but not limited to when you visit our Site, register on the Site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or engage in any other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. The personal information we collect may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other relevant details.
2. How We Use Collected Information
We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
– To personalize user experience: We may use the information to understand how our users as a group utilize the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To improve our Site: We continually strive to enhance our website offerings based on the feedback and information we receive from you.
– To process transactions: We may use the information you provide when placing an order only to fulfill that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
– To send periodic emails: We may use the email address you provide to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
3. How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
4. Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
6. Your Acceptance of These Terms